Mark F. Mueller is a general civil practice attorney, focusing on corporate and business law, non-profit law, estate planning, real estate law and start-up/entrepreneurial law.
As a member of the Missouri Bar, Mark represents clients in a wide variety of industries, such as restaurants, real estate developers, manufacturers and service providers. In addition, his clients range from entrepreneurial start-ups to nonprofit corporations to multi-generational established entities.
As a small business owner himself, Mark is uniquely situated to advise clients on issues and concerns small business owners face on a daily basis and he appreciates the need for creative solutions, intelligent negotiations and authentic relationships.
In addition to his transactional practice experience, Mark has a strong background in litigation. This unique background allows him to assess and analyze clients’ situations from various crucial perspectives, in an effort to best assist clients in avoiding litigation and in an effort to best protect clients should litigation become inevitable.
On a more personal level, Mark is the youngest of ten children and lives in Richmond Heights with his wife, Donna, and three children. In his free time, he enjoys reading and spending time with his family and German Shepherd, Duke.
▪ St. Louis University (B.A. – Political Science; B.A. – English)
▪ St. Louis University School of Law (J.D.)
▪ St. Thomas More Society of St. Louis (Board Member)
▪ St. Louis University High School Alumni Board (Member)
▪ Good Shepard Children and Family Services (Board Member)
▪ Little Flower Catholic School (Coach)
▪ City of Richmond Heights Board of Adjustment & Appeals (Member)
Sample Speaking Engagements:
▪Start-Ups and Incubators for Lawyers and Small Businesses (Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis)
▪The Next Step Series: Business Law – Choice of Entity (Missouri Bar)
▪ 2015 Business Law Update (Missouri Bar)
▪ 2014 Business Law Update (Missouri Bar)
▪ Got Financing? (St. Louis Small Business Luncheon)
▪Entrepreneurship: A Lawyer’s & Business Owner’s Perspective (Webster University)
▪ 2013 Business Law Update (Missouri Bar)
▪Seven Agreements Every Successful Business Should Have (St. Louis Small Business Luncheon)
▪Overview of Missouri Limited Liability Company Law (St. Louis University)
▪Transitioning Your Business To The Next Generation (Cass Bank Client Luncheon)
▪Negotiating Commercial Leases (Sterling Legal Education Services Seminar)
United States District Court – Eastern District of Missouri
United States Court of Appeals – Eighth Circuit
▪ Utility Service and Maint., Inc. v. Noranda Alum., Inc., 163 S.W.3d 910 (Mo. 2005)
▪ Am.Fam.Ins.Co. v. Fesler-Winkler Enterp., Inc., 168 S.W.3d 487 (Mo.App.E.D. 2005)
▪ State ex. rel. McDonald’s Corp. v. Bryant, 151 S.W.3d 101 (Mo.App.E.D. 2004)
▪ Williamson v. Ramo, 145 S.W.3d 36 (Mo.App.E.D. 2004)
▪ Herod v. Hindman, 122 S.W.3d 597 (Mo.App.E.D. 2003)
▪ Jones v. American Family Ins. Co., 100 S.W.3d 113 (Mo.App.E.D. 2003)
▪ Herod v. Hindman, 96 S.W.3d 915 (Mo.App.E.D. 2003)
▪ Mello v. Giliberto, 73 S.W.3d 669 (Mo.App.E.D. 2002)